Sunday, May 10, 2009

UPDATE!

Hey everyone! You probably thought I fell off the planet but Corey and I have been so busy. I finished my treatments for EBV and I felt great for a month but since finals are finishing up, the virus is activated again, so I need to go for more treatments. Spring semester is winding down and graduate school is overrated. I am not learning anything, jumping through many hoops for a certification. I start clinicals this summer, so hopefully by chance I will learn something. Corey got into a MVA at work. He was driving the firetruck to an accident scene and was parked on the side of the highway. It was raining out and some lady blasted him from behind and pushed the firetruck 3 feet. He suffered minor injuries but was off work for two weeks. We are getting excited because we finally get to go home. My parents bought a house and had it remodeled, so we are going to help move them in and my sister is turning 21 and I'm having a surprise bday party for her. I can't believe she is 21, that means I'm old! I am not looking forward to the two day drive but at least we will be driving the truck and have the dogs with us to entertain us. I hope this updates everyone and I'll try to write sooner!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Wow Lyns you guys have been busy! So are you going to stick it out with grad school even though you arent happy? What do you plan on doing after you get your masters? Miss ya!

jen3 said...

happy to hear Corey is ok after his accident. Say hello to your family for me! And keep it up with the Master's program, you'll be happy you stuck it out at the end:)

Jamie and Scott said...

wow glad to see that you guys are still alive! congrats a getting through school this year, keep it up. you going home for the whole summer or just for the party! tell you sister happy bday for all of us...take a shot of tequila!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Sounds like you guys are busy...Hang in there! Miss ya!