Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life after Divorce!


Hey everyone!!! I know it's been almost a year since I last posted. But I went through a divorce this past year, almost done with school, and so ready to be done. The divorce was the hardest decision I've ever had to make but I think it saved my life. I was so unhappy for so long and now I am very lucky to have met someone that I really love. The weird thing is I met him in Colorado but he is from my neighboring home town. I never knew what true love was until I met Chris and can't wait to spend a lifetime with him.

I graduate May 28th!!! Woohoo, thank goodness because I have senioritis really bad. My future plans are to move back to Washington August 1st. Take a review course for boards in Texas and fly to Cancun August 15th for a week!!!! My ultimate dream job is to work in cardiac pulmonary acute care clinic and round in the hospital. I don't have a definative job set up since my boyfriend will not live in Seattle but we are planning to move to Olympia.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

wow lyns, im so sorry about the divorce, but im glad that you are finally happy! Sometimes it takes a second go around to get it right! Thanks for the update post, id been wondering what you were up to. Congrats on being so close to graduating, im sure you cant wait!
Love, Lacey

Jamie and Scott said...

lynsey, so good to hear from you! you know all we want is for you to be happy and now you have that! congrats on school and the trip to cancun sounds great! keep us updated!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Sorry to hear about the divorce, Lyns. Glad to hear that you are happy now! Hopefully you find a job that you like!