Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back Home!

I went home this last weekend for my Health Policy class project. I wrote a position paper on Access to Healthcare for Native Americans and my group chose my paper to write an continued analysis on the topic. So I went home to video tape and interview the Chehalis Indian and Quinault Indian Reservations. I had a great time and I got to see my husband and family which was a bonus. School is winding down for the semester and finals are in two weeks, then I have a month off, woo hoo!!! I can't wait to go home for Christmas and see my relatives.

3 comments:

Jamie and Scott said...

glad to hear that school is going well....i know im excited about christmas too! put more pictures of colorado up so i can see what its like! miss ya!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Thats great that you got to go back home! I agree with Jamie, we need to see more pics of Colorado!!

jen3 said...

Glad to hear you'll be getting a well deserved break from school. Enjoy the holidays with your folks!